‘ReAction’ Prayer Groups enable our pupils to be actively involved in their Christian life and links with their RE lessons and Rights Respecting Schools work.
The children have the opportunity to:
- Read and write prayers that can be used in a class and assemblies.
- Plan and prepare displays to highlight our Catholic faith.
- Discuss and pray for various topics in the news.
- Be involved with our existing charity projects.
- Make and send prayer cards to family, friends and parishioners.
- Find out the work of different groups in the Parish – SVP, Millenium Group, Food Bank, etc.
Groups meet on a Thursday after school and are led by two Governors, Miss Nolan (Y5 & 6) and Mrs Kelly (Y3 & 4).
We hope to raise awareness and to give witness to our school mission statement:
‘Following in the Footsteps of Christ’.